Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Little About Me...

Hey friends...


I'm the erotica writer and copywriter for Wicked Temptations Sexy Lingerie, an online lingerie retailer that sells shoes, legwear, clubwear, and lingerie by major designers, as well as original swimwear, clubwear and lingerie lines.

I started this blog to have another place to post the original erotic stories I write for the website. You can see the whole collection of erotica on my Erotica Homepage. I like to post stories written by customers, so if you're an erotica writer, comment my blog-- I'd love to publish your stories on Wicked Temptations, complete with "illustrations" of sexy women in lingerie!

I fell into this job straight out of college. It's a crazy work environment but it's been great... and yes, I get a discount. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?

My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no back
up. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?


Also visit my web page ... book of ra kostenlos Downloaden